- Cognitive-intellectual activity, associated with the left brain
- Creative-intuitive activity (the arts), associated with the right brain
- Structured physical movement and unstructured, self-directed play
- Handwork, making things that can be useful
- Engagement with nature and community.
Education at its best nurtures the inherent talents in each person.
The daily routine encourages free choice-making, child-initiated, child-directed involvement while working individually or in small and large groups with lots of time for free play and communication
Pre School in Chennai teacher creates a positive, interesting, and creative environment. Teachers act as partners, guides and advisors in all activities.Preschool in Annanagar
“Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read,write and count. It is a small window of tie to learn and develop at the pace which is right for each individual child.”