- Cognitive-intellectual activity, associated with the left brain
- Creative-intuitive activity (the arts), associated with the right brain
- Structured physical movement and unstructured, self-directed play
- Handwork, making things that can be useful
- Engagement with nature and community.
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Pre School in Anna Nagar
Education at its best nurtures the inherent talents in each person.
The daily routine encourages free choice-making, child-initiated, child-directed involvement while working individually or in small and large groups with lots of time for free play and communication
Pre School in Chennai teacher creates a positive, interesting, and creative environment. Teachers act as partners, guides and advisors in all activities.Preschool in Annanagar
“Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read,write and count. It is a small window of tie to learn and develop at the pace which is right for each individual child.”